Jamie C. Gary is an attorney licensed in Louisiana and Texas. He was born in Houston and raised in Lake Charles. After graduating from Sam Houston High School, he attended Louisiana State University (LSU) where he earned an undergraduate degree and a Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Civil Law at LSU’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center. Jamie is admitted to practice in all Louisiana courts, including all U.S. Districts. He is also admitted to practice in all Texas courts and the U.S. Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas.
Jamie has practiced law across South Louisiana since 2004. In addition to representing individuals and businesses, Jamie also serves as counsel for the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Jamie has developed an extensive real estate practice based on the earned trust of lenders, realtors, developers, individuals and businesses in Southwest Louisiana. In 2018, he started Safeguard Title, which provides a wide variety of title closing services. He is a licensed title insurance agent and currently is an agent for Security Title of Baltimore.
Away from work, Jamie enjoys spending time with his wife, Alison, and three children, Baylie, Gabrielle, and Beau. He is a long-distance runner and a lifelong LSU and Saints fan.
Individual Practice Areas
- Real estate closings
- Real estate litigation
- Title insurance
- Succession and probate
- First party insurance claims
- Personal injury
- Estate planning
- Business formation
- Business litigation
- Oil & Gas title
- Workers compensation
- General litigation
- LSU, Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communications—2001
- LSU Paul M. Hebert School of Law—2004
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice (formerly Louisiana Trial Lawyer Association)
- Southwest Louisiana Bar Association
- Southwest Louisiana Title Examiners Roundtable
- Southwest Louisiana Realtors Association (affiliate member)
- Alliance for Positive Growth